Thursday, July 24, 2003

I'm still alive, if anyone's wondering, although the financial crises, floods, and wonderful midwest weather has kept me preoccupied, in addition to getting screwed on eBay. See my arcade page for more info on that. But I did sell 105 (8-Tracks) for about 150 bills on eBay, so it's all good.
Must reads:


Jim Hightower- There's nothing in the middle of the road except yellow stripes and dead armadillos
Al Franken- Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot and other observations


Must Not Reads:
Ann Coulter- Treason
Why, you may ask? Well because it's filled with skewed statistics, ouright lies, and my favorite quote, "Some of my best friends are liberals"... Well maybe read it, enjoy the venom that spews from the devisive, hate filled speech that resounds from the text, but please don't read blindly.
OK, I know that Al Franken's book is a little biased too, but at least it was funny. The difference between Franken and Coulter is Frankens use of comedy to spread his biases, where Coulter just uses hate and sweeping generalizations.
Enough for now, more on all of this later.

No comments: