Wednesday, May 28, 2003

So like anyway (great english, huh? And to think I'm a college graduate) I haven't blogged in a while, so here's whats going on in my world, in other words, a brief update:


RedWolfJC v2.0 is finally finished, and like always, I'm way behind the times, but at least the site looks better. The inspiration (read: thievery) from the page comes from many web sources that I've run into, so it wasn't my idea. Click HERE to see the biggest inspiration (read: plagarism) for the new site.


Once again, I am without employment, and again I am actively searching for THE job. Of course, I'll probably end up doing something I hate just to pay the bills, and fund some expensive hobbies, as well as support my family :)


Speaking of expensive hobbies, why not gander over to my Classic Video Games page, and look at the neat stuff that an aging teen idol® likes to do with his time.


Two of my friends got married over the past two consecutive weekends, I rather enjoyed both ceremonies, and of course enjoyed the free food and open bar :)
Congrats to both Erin and John, and Thom and Kate. May you have a wonderful life together.


If this economy doesn't improve, and George W. Bush gets re-elected in 04, I am going to lose the last shred of faith I have in democracy. It's amazing how one person can destroy an entire political ideolgy...


My .mp3's still are not stolen, merely borrowed...


Does anyone remember how cool that birthmark on Gorbachev's head looked???


While I was in St. Louis, I noticed their standard cable had about 80 channels on it. The cable system here has about 60. Why can't I get St. Louis' cable? Free Trade?? I suppose I could move there, but thats a pretty drastic measure to get an extra 15-20 channels. I mean is it too much to ask to get things like Noggin, Toon Disney, Game Show, TV Land, without having to spend an extra 30 bucks to get digital cable? And then only getting another 20-30 channels, many of which SUCK ASS!
Why can't I afford Cable Modem, or DSL, yet can't afford not to have them?


Anyone got an extra 25" color TV that they don't want? actually it could be anything from 20" to 25", I'm not that picky. If so e-mail me. I'm in Normal IL.


OK thats all for today.


See ya next time, if you ever come back...

JC


No comments: