Monday, June 02, 2003

NP: Evanescence- Bring me to life


I came across a namesake's website, thought it was interesting at the very least, so here's a link.

http://www.matrixcrimson.com/index.php


Anyone good at doing logo's, pix, etc. let me know.

Got a lead on a job, and I hope it pans out this time.

It's beginning to piss me off that someone swiped my domain name from me. Maybe I should file infringement against them.

Ahh, screw it. It ain't worth it I suppose.

NP: Zakk Wylde- Way Beyond Empty


EBAY SUCKS! No, not really. It's just cool to say that. Y'all know you can find all of that stuff much cheaper at rummage/yard/garage sales and such.

You want the secret to making big money on eBay? Maybe I shouldn't give this away for free, since all those get rich quick e-mail spam companies charge 39.95 for this info. Go to a garage sale, buy some old toy, or book, or game,etc, and sell it on eBay for 100X what you paid. I bought a PONG console for 3 bucks at a garage sale. two days later I saw the same kind of system get 45 bucks on eBay (without Shipping).


NP: Semisonic- Singing In My Sleep

Life used to be so much more fun. I used to be so optimistic. Life just makes me want to hate now. Society tries to teach us that we're not responsible for our own actions, and we need to find who to blame. I get much angrier than I used to, especially when dealing with people who are clueless (Bill O'Reilly). There's still some fun in life, it's just a lot harder to find. Don't think it's from having a family, and responsibility. Thats one of the great pleasures of my life. My son keeps me sane, keeps me alive, and shows me how to love. The greatest gifts come in the smallest packages. However, now I feel responsible at least partly for not giving him a good world to live in. --NP:Lucky Boys Confusion- Fred Astaire--. It's not my fault, but I haven't done much to help things either. Baby Steps I guess.


I've been online for an hour so, log off time...
JC

No comments: