Monday, June 16, 2003

NP- The Dan Band- Total Eclipse of the Heart.
You Know, I just wanted to add this tonight. a little under 50% of Americans voted for a man to lead this country whom I don't believe is fit to lead a parade.

The thought of that really disturbs me.
Are Americans really that dumb, or is it the "lack of Choice", I'd rather vote for an Idiot republican than a democrat. I mean seriously, did anyone really want GW to be president? Personally I liked John McCain, good man, a veteran, not a draft dodger like GW Bush, although you don't hear that story. True he showed up for his cushy little national guard duty, probably hand selected because of his pops. Why did he go missing then for over a year. Check it out, look it up, it's a fact. GW should have been over in Vietnam, Like Mr. Gore was (albeit playing a "reporter" role), but since pops pulled a few strings, he got some cushy National Guard post instead.

OK, I'm Bored, Later

No comments: