Thursday, September 18, 2003

...So you're saying Jesus was made out of crackers?...
Anyone else think the communion wafer "body and Blood of Christ" thing is a bit weird?
Just curious.
Yes, I am still alive and kicking.
And No, I am not having fun yet.
BTW, someday soon, I'm gonna update my crappy webpage, but I'm not sure when. Jeez I am never satisfied with the thing.
I like toast, especially with margarine.
I am way too old to enjoy the type of entertainment that I do. I think that Disney Channel rocks, I love staying up late to watch Even Stevens and Boy Meets World. I am a sick and twisted individual
In other news: The Beatles are re-releasing Let it Be without all of the Phil Spector production crap on it. and are calling it "Let It Be...Naked." With the age of both Sir Paul, and Ringo, and the lack of life present in John and George, I certainly hope naked only refers to the music. Anyway, I am highly anticipating this release in November, and hope the RIAA reverses it's decision on suing small children and old men so that I can drop my boycott and buy it. Otherwise, I suppose it would make a great stocking stuffer (HINT HINT!) :)
So like this Hurricane Isabel thing is hitting the east coast right now. Good luck to all of ya out there, remeber it can't rain all the time.
I'm bored. I'll jot more later.
Oh yeah, the Sox better win today, or they can kiss it all goodbye!
JC

No comments: